If you want also test this on a stock for the thread would be...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    If you want also test this on a stock for the thread would be really nice using the sheriffs stock Tlx . buddi

Which i may add to the coming out of brumation she hasn't had pull any tips up for being wrong so so that work being put in by the thread is really good on getting the first step right .

I know its a lot of work to do but if i get my time right and get back test trades to money simply we will have two methods back tested for strategy for the the thread to discuss .

On Sunday mornings with Valen

You only have back test from 15/11/2017

Any strategy you like is welcome its not only for the crazies who howl at the full moon @FullMoonFever

Chart set on the daily is for incredible chart users is six month daily in display periods . Thats a hundred 125 candles will be displayed as you see the screen my understanding . For when your pattern recognition scrolling .

Others will be different to what they use and how their programs are set up etc .

For the show and shine day .

For the fun on the  day name your strategy a car  for the trivia question if aimme doesn't mind .

What was aimmes first car ?

I have no idea if she even drives .

Sunday mornings with Valen . This weekend .

You never know what to expect with respect when you enter the asylum  of Valens mind .

Plenty of time to prepare for the thread for the show and shine day .

We would like make show and shine day a feature  if it gets support @peejayhercules @minoil .

Bit like having the monthly meeting that got put forward and five grander stuff and even forward radars i tried do once for technical trading . @Freehold used to do the forward sector radar . We even tried kicking off a fundamental thread once with @ystatergy

Anyway one of things ive always had in the melon is how to have a guest speaker type thing like toastmasters just how do it though and where to do it ?

Sometimes things just fade away but are very important !

For me i have the melbourne cup sweep and the birthdays we have and each week we have the weekly and the weekend thread .

The Sunday mornings with Valen .

Now its not showboating in the sense of the title its about long term commitment and that just come into my head one night like when in a trading zone brain frame with many thoughts the brain file dumped it out .

We  got the ten year birthday coming up in  for the thread in a years time and we have been gathering thoughts for that since back in the days well so long ago now we had posters trading with babies on their laps even .

Maybe we still have .  Anyway short story long i need a help .

I dont want waste sometime on not getting the Show and  Shine day off to a good start with Sunday mornings with Valen .

And i know i wont have time to be even do the feature each sunday morning bit like with peejay when we tried kick off the monthly quarterly thingy .

It was a very good idea just like trades maybe the execution of getting off to a good start didn't take off well in what was trying be done for the stt community and well ourselves also .

Anyway we are doing the first Show and Shine day this weekend and we are featuring ammies stock well chart tlx .

Im showing off my forty day linear trade strategy never really proven up as is mad anyway to follow another trader closely imo

Its just a moving average and one ticker show it off well .

In the future show shine days we want say have broker platforms maybe stock screeners charting programs etc

Like whats under the bonnet things perhaps the computer set ups whats in the desk draw you cant do without .

Feature the sniper entry @Freehold

Like i scan for it now because of the stt .

Anyway you think the show and shine day is a good idea ?

This is the first one coming up this Sunday and well we have months of my own thoughts to do them but that maybe the problem they are my own thoughts maybe not what the thread needs ?

Anyway thats the chart we are featuring for the first show and shine day .

If your around on the weekend thread and want see what's under the bonnet of it or maybe show and shine a strategy of trading this stock or your chart program or anything maybe ?

Cost of entry is having a go at guessing ammies first car . I really hope ammie doesn't mind me featuring her stock .

Anyway anything to do with cars is great for fun and way of giving back for the support the thread has for each other .

So soop up those hotrods you think ammies first car was for the show and shine day this sunday morning .

I reckon sixes would have been a combi van

th (22).jpg

Feature chart/stock for show and shine is tlx

The sniper entry is perfect on the back test i reckon with my motor under the bonnet . Will be featuring the sniper entry with one line linear in series of the thumbnail  charts for the walk by give the tyres  a kick stuff .

And the car im featuring /guessing for trivia as ammies first car .

Well you will just have wait for that !

So if you want join in the stt community show and shine its on this weekend .  

Maybe @Diver Dan Can do a special opening for the weekend ?

Happy trading folks and stay special as i know you all will what ever ya doing .  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.