If you ever wonder what your doing or cant understand what...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    If you ever wonder what your doing or cant understand what people are saying with technical trading and stuff . Maybe what a back test is even when charting . Those worms on drugs with squiggly lines going everywhere and things just look to daunting .

There are charts at times that just come across beautiful to look at with things you do and everyone is different in what they do as they should be developing a style for themselves and the market .

I do i have no idea of more aspects doing ta as their is so many ways settings and stuff .Even when reading about it you have understand the time frames of stuff your reading to understand the chart imo

You can almost make anything fit with changing things around and look good . You learn though even when you dont know what your doing as hrs at screens scrolling stuff .Executing strategy is harder but if one part of the toolbox is working you can select something to gauge from maybe tune up your chart a bit things like that off the standard settings etc

You may not be even interested in this chart or what im saying or even the indicators stuff method i trial around with .

But if you want chart to tune a chart to for the race track . The sheriffs stock

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.