hey guys don't have a lot of time and haven't read thread yet...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    hey guys don't have a lot of time and haven't read thread yet but will throw up some codes. apologies if any repeats

update TGS chart
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sh...206849/page-388?post_id=22497218#.WKGJy2ORJ3k

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 8.27.05 pm.png   

stoked with that. could not care less about the gap. i think it has a long way to go but also, i bought at 043 so biased.

got some FNT for a super spec punt if the larger copper stocks move then maybe super specs will follow. it's a $2m cap, what could go wrong. lucky to get a few at 035 but not many

HEG there's big sell today. i am already full but if anyone interested, watch for another few hundred mill shares to come out at 002, we gotta soak 700m shares who all got free 003 oppies. scum.

interested to look into VAL acquisition tomorrow morning if get time, anyone looked at it?

well done to EDE holders just a beautiful stock that one
    ditto RVR. zinc well and truly out the top now hitting over 1.35
    PMY and ARD are the only other charts of interest on my zinc list presently

re weekend discussion seeing some cobalts trying to run but needing cap raise. well maybe i just think that coz watching CNJ closest. did any others run today? remember the seizures we started with U on here at stt
    one not needing cr HMX wanted to get on this morning but was busy at work, remains to be seen if it was blow-off top today. thanks Speckled Jim looks cool

rare earths LYC is going ballistic along with GGG but can't see much for entry in other rare earth charts
    GGG a real missed opportunity for me, bought a lot in mid-3cents and just didn't let it run properly. could've made a year's wage. U next best chance, am backing AEE to do another bag here, new highs again today. looks like BMN did at 050 to me

oh and a mate suggested that the SMM 1500% gain in like a week is all about PDN pushing it up to make their assets look better to debtors.

sweet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.