Short Term Trading Week Starting: 13th Feb, page-203

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    If i was making that triangle, id raise it the smallest ammount so you get 5 clean points of contact. Just from what ive learned. There is a gravestone doji sitting on the line and every time the price its made contact with the 20 day moving average it has dropped back down, since the 50 day, crossed the days 20 day.

if in an uptrend and near the end of a triangle pattern according to my though process, that is good and means we could be close to rerating up and continueing. If the opposite.. Downward.

Would need to know some serious fundamental knowledge to make my mind think that chart is bullish.

Would need news or a leak imo.

Il give you a quick thing to check up, so you can look at what i mean and how i look at things anyway.

HZR. Draw triangle starting point at NOV 8, then NOV 29th, then just line it up with the end should go the the 69 cent mark, well it does on my chart. Look at the moving average and the pattern of this stock compared to VLA.

Everyone sees things differently though. This is all based off my own knowledge and all IMO DYOR.

Would love someone else thoughts, as i am self taught.. That is just how i see it and anything can happen.

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.