Short Term Trading Week Starting: 13th Feb, page-246

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Gents & Ladies
    Please forgive me to indulge here and perhaps it is better to post after market hours, but I know how often people put up some stuff at a time of great distress and/or vent frustrations and how well it is received or supported, and I remind myself that we are a community of like-minded people with similar goals and aspirations. I guess I wanted to put something up like this to admit that I am struggling today and that is okay, but also something that I can stick in my diary and also to own and look back on at the mistakes I made in the last few days
    1. Never trade when you’ve had a fight with a loved one, or not right emotionally
    2. If you have a target selling price, stick to it period.
    3. Don’t try and chase something because you feel like you missed something else or should have done x or y.
    4. There is always another opportunity or another trade out there.
    5. There will always be someone going to be doing better or you, or they could be doing worse. The same can be applied to trades you’ve missed, or potentially even avoided or got out before it hit the proverbial ‘fan’
    It is frustrating personally to see myself making some of these mistakes again from our Christmas/New Year goals. particularly as I felt like I had started to recover a lot of funds lost from previous bad financial years. Does anyone else feel like it’s like a sales industry that you are only as good as your last trade? Hard to feel sometimes that when you get your head above it all that it can easily be ruined by not following your rules.
    I can’t help thinking about @Green X your post on the weekend and other posters’ comments about our ‘psyche’ being our worst trading enemy. After today, and being hit by the triple storm of things that affect you it is a bit frustrating.
    Well all I can do is try harder to improve oneself, to stick to my rules and reflect back on this day. You’ll be pleased to hear it’s been firmly glued into the diary… Onto the next bit of research or play!

Hope everyone’s making some coins off the so called ‘Congo’s Treasure’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.