Short Term Trading Week Starting: 13th Feb, page-299

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I believe its been mentioned a couple of times before, here's a short company breakdown for ANW

Tin producer with Cobalt project

Volumes traded picking up steadily over the last few days.

1,620,157,946 - total share register = 21 million MC at 1.3 cents

Top 20 holds 66.65 % at 1,079,845,370

ASX listed DGR Global Limited own 22.27 % with 360,883,715 shares

314,556,032 unlisted 2 cent options expiring on the 30th June 2017

Aus Tin Mining own and operate the Granville tin mine in Zeehan Tasmania acquired back in 2015. The mine has been recommissioned and is currently processing stock piled tailings and run of mine ore left over from the mines previous owner.

Aus Tin Mining is Australia's second ASX listed tin producer and we operate the Granville Tin Project on the west coast of Tasmania. In addition we are developing the world-class Taronga tin project in NSW and a very exciting cobalt project in Queensland.

NSW government have estimated the Taronga projects value to be in the vacinity of 1.5 billion dollars- ( With an estimated in-ground resource of at least A$1.5bn plus further potential resources, AusTin is confident it will attract the right investment opportunities to bring the Taronga project into operation. )
    https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/inv...sources-and-energy/opportunities/austinmining

During the December quarter we commenced the transition from tailings material to run of mine ore. Since the commencement of operations we have been treating reclaimed tailings in which the tin was more liberated.

Whilst the capital works resulted in deferred production originally planned before the December quarter, we do expect to recover this position during the March quarter and set this project up well for a rapid ramp up once the Granville expansion is approved.

An initial parcel of tin concentrate is currently being finalised for dispatch to an Australian buyer through arrangements with Traxys. 21/12/2016 ASX release

During the quarter the Company also submitted the Development Application for the proposed expanded Level 2 operations (Granville Expansion). The Granville Expansion proposes a resumption of mining ore from the open cut pit and an increase in concentrate production rate to an equivalent 550 tonnes of contained tin per annum with cost of production in the vicinity of AUS $12,000 per tonne. Current tin price US $20,000 per tonne.

Granville tin mine revenues to fund the Taronga mine start up, all proposed at sensible cost ( Targeting low CAPEX (circa $2.5M) with opportunity for reduction through surplus Granville equipment ) fast track project and JORC at Mount Cobalt entirely possible with 2 cent options 30th June 2017.

Granville open cut

Granville update 8th Feb 2017 - http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network135573.html

Nov 23 2016: .
    Last ASX announcement in relation to Mt Cobalt was released on Nov 23 2016. Total of 9 RC holes were drilled with Co grades of 0.28% - 1.13% & 3M to 42M. Withbest results being 19M at 0.45 % Co including 7M at 0.84 % Co.  As previously reported, historical grades of over 7.5 % cobalt. Initial rock chip samples taken with grading of 1.66 % Co

Update on Mount Cobalt released today - http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network135632.html

Coming News Flows

*Approvals for level 2 expansion of Granville tin mine with anticipated tin concentrate production ramping up to 550 tonne per annum
    *Revenues from first shipment which were deferred into the March quarter.
    ( An initial parcel of tin concentrate is currently being finalised for dispatch to an Australian buyer through arrangements with Traxys. 21/12/2016 ASX release )
    *Further drilling of the Mount Cobalt (Co) cobalt project targeting the high grade intersections encountered from historical results.
    Last edited by Challenger3153: 15/02/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.