Hi FMF. Kind of getting busy at work after not having much to do...

1. 4,136 Posts.
    Hi FMF. Kind of getting busy at work after not having much to do the first week so posts have been a bit sparse. Currently fasting as well so trying to conserve energy. 3 more days to go. Also not really actively looking for ST trades as waiting for some to play out. Missed all of the cobalt craze and even ganja as I sold ESE just on the cusp of run.

Including my HZR fascination here is what is currently of interest.

HZR Treading water until PPP news IMO - Price at blue and aqua warning line resistances.
    HAZER GROUP LIMITED.png
    LEX - Most recent entry waiting on second set of drilling results. @john435 thinks highly of the ground so that encouraged me to have a look.

AQI - Currently drilling in Guyana with Barrick. Ground very prospective. Got back in a few weeks ago.

LER - Still waiting for Hartleys to do their thing post placement. As @Galba mentioned on the thread, would have thought it might have got a run in the recent MM action being called Leaf and all.

A3D - Exhibiting in NY today and in London next week. News on MFP prototype overdue. Added yellow fork to chart. Note how price is tracking the lower tyne up. This is quite rare and is usually followed by a large move in either direction. Top aqua tyne acting as resistance currently.

MSR - Solid bolstering of buy side at 0.5c last few days. RSG moved to 19.9% earlier this month. Monster project in TZ if granted.

DTZ - Hesitate to call this a base as it has deceived and disappointed so many times previously but supply drying up by the looks.
    DOTZ NANO LIMITED.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.