XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

Scan for companies that have increased by more than 100% in a...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Scan for companies that have increased by more than 100% in a specific time period but are valued at something a big cap would be, say over 1$.

See if you can identify MM style entry's into these stock that allow good risk management. Screen shot these and look at them regularly until you can recognise them in real time.

Just looking at my VCP screenshot folder I have stocks like A2M, ELD, QAN, WHC plus heaps more had fine entry's and signals before they took off.

I guess its like reverse engineering, find out what stocks you should have been in then identify a time that would have been ideal to buy.

Also if you think your gonna master the MM style of trading in a few week/months forget it. You learn the most when you look back through your journal identify what your doing wrong or need to improve on consistently. Getting this data takes time and lots of trading.
    So don't expect to be fantastic at it in the beginning, expect the opposite because if it was as easy as reading a book then making heaps of money everyone would do it.
    Hope this is in someway helpful.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.