CAI Calidus ResourcesRegular drilling updates to be provided...

1. 6,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    CAI Calidus Resources
    Regular drilling updates to be provided over remainder of the year . At the end of the quarter, Calidus and its subsidiaries held $9.9m cash and $1.5m in listed investments . Strong news flow expected for the rest of this year .

Calidus on track to be low-cost 100,000ozpa WA gold producer HIGHLIGHTS
    • Highly successful quarter sees Calidus take key steps towards development of its Warrawoona Gold Project in WA’s Pilbara
    • Warrawoona Pre-Feasibility Study and Maiden Reserve delivered
    • Exploration program delivered a host of strong results, including: o Intercepts of up to 107g/t to underpin Resource Upgrade o Shallow gold intercepts adjacent to Klondyke Open Pit
    • New drilling campaign launched to increase mine life
    • Key tenure acquired in high-grade Marble Bar Goldfield as part of strategy to grow 1.25Moz Warrawoona Resource Post Quarter:
    • Outstanding shallow drill intersections from Klondyke CORPORATE
    • Calidus completed $9M placement to institutional investors
    Calidus Resources (ASX:CAI) is pleased to report on the strong progress made at its Warrawoona Gold Project in WA during the September 2019 Quarter. It was a highly productive quarter with a number of key developments which ensure the Company is firmly on track to become a low-cost 100,000ozpa producer. Pre-Feasibility Study and Maiden Reserve for Calidus’ Warrawoona Project On 17 July 2019, Calidus announced a Maiden JORC Reserve and results of the Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) for Warrawoona. The PFS demonstrates that Warrawoona will be a robust gold project based on a Maiden Probable Reserve of 418,000oz underpinning an estimated initial sixyear mine life producing ~100,000ozpa with a Life-of-Mine All-in Sustaining Cost of ~A$1,159/oz.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.