STT MELBOURNE CUP SWEEP 2019 The winner gets a one dollar bet...

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    STT MELBOURNE CUP SWEEP 2019
    The winner gets a one dollar bet equivalent odds donated to charity of choice .
    No claim goes to hotcopper charity after a month.
    Winner takes all .

Not to late yet to enter the maddest baddest craziest sweep on the short term calendar . Few shake ups already happening as the big day approaches and the jostling for positions have begun . Will update the register when the trouble and strife gets home shows me how to do it .Will update the reserves list as they go down for the regulars week in week out to get set for the big day as they get knocked out .

Already ammie playing havoc with the field as we knew she would in the top weight spot on the sweep .Come fourth last year Finche .

Already the punters thread is throwing out the Melbourne cup hopefulls for the big day . 132 stayers have nominated for the big day so far . Top eleven positions have changed a bit in the stt sweep . Pencil them em for the trifectas perhaps

My Favourtie is on the nag @dunjo picks as raised over $11000 for brain cancer one year . We are waiting @dunjo for your call to nominate and get in on the big sweep . So far we have raised didly squat compared to that . But we are growing . Already nominations are so far up i cant flip the coins to tell how far on last year . And after bugs doubled last years winning my minds boggling a bit . Well not that much at one year Free had this to say to me .

Valen ... you been on the turps again. ?? Posting pics and vids on the weekly ... naughty corner for you I think..

And Free was in the bunker hiding from the market shell shocked . This is the maddest baddest craziest sweep on the stt calendar year . Last year madmin was second on the list and come 22 in the sweep .

Its a game of numbers i tell ya . The punters are looking at over 132 potentials so far . Here on the stt will have narrowed it down to 24 on the big day !

Thats how bad ass the stt Melbourne cup sweep is . Possibly the only one in the world like it !

1. Finche
    2. Constantinople
    3. Surprise Baby
    4. Il Paradiso
    5. Cross Counter
    6. Marmelo
    7. Master Of Reality
    8. Vow And Declare
    9. Ispolini
    10. Raymond Tusk
    11. Mustajeer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.