CBY Canterbury Resources Looking at its current Copper and Gold...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    CBY Canterbury Resources
    Looking at its current Copper and Gold projects and with the SPP closed (assumed raise $1.5m), I can see this stock getting much more attention given its current EV of only $8m ($11m including escrow acquisition shares).

Briggs QLD 100% - same trend as Mt Morgan mine (8moz Au, 350kt Cu)
    • JORC resource of 414kt Cu from Central Zone (Northern and Southern zones untouched).
    • RIO have "back in" right for 60% triggered by $1b in situ resource. CBY due $15m payment and RIO sole fund first $50m in exploration.

Wamum PNG 100% (under application - lodged Feb 2020)
    • Next to Harmony/Newcrest Golpu project (26moz Au, 9mt Cu).
    • Inferred resource estimate at 500k Au and 281kt Cu - open along depth and strike.
    • Wardens meeting scheduled October.

Ejuri Range PNG 100%
    • Initial drilling - 18m @ 6.23g/t Au, 13g/tn Ag and 0.18% Cu.
    • Same area as the Hidden Valley Gold mine with 200koz pa production (20km) and Gulpu project (50km).

Bismarck PNG 40% (60% RIO)
    • Targeting large Cu-Au Porphyry systems.
    • RIO sole funding $12.5m exploration to increase interest to 80%.

Idzan Creek PNG 100% (under application - lodged Feb 2020)
    • Inferred resource estimate of 2.2moz Au and 299kt Cu - open along depth and strike.
    • Wardens meeting scheduled October.

Given the Copper and Gold price outlook and upcoming news flow across these projects, I cant see much downside from the current price and massive upside if just one of these projects produces further positive news. Should have good short term kicker and those with a little patience should be very well rewarded.

Good luck and DYOR!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.