J8 are u expecting any anns from SGQ in the next week or two?...

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    J8

are u expecting any anns from SGQ in the next week or two? WCN put on quite a recent bounce (but did sell off to a lower level)

I'am starting to pick away at this one as I expect it to wake from its coma in the next week or two.(if not I will quite happily hold)

thanks I picked some of thoes IXR's today.

Couple of other comments on a few of my recent picks/holds.

ICN can't complain so far so good.(plan to STT & hold LT)

RIM got my timming wrong on this but its making a quite break atm this is currently an incredibly bullish patten in its final stages.Look for the +vol, its the only thing currently missing.

NRU a good start, Hoping for a good ann the last time it left this level it was went on to a 3 x bagger( don't get caught at the top if it does)

SRR reset itself today to the entry price from last week, looks ready to continue now.(a healthier looking stack)

VMS a nice slow solid start to a 25% target. couple of anns due soonish..(plan to STT & hold LT)

ETE got ahead of itself, will now retrace to test support at .68-.69c? before assult on that 10c target.(sitting tight plan to STT & hold LT)

SRZ- verce.

maybe I was wrong, that subtle line wipe did start today. one to watch in the next week IMO. I think it will mbe very quick if she goes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.