Short Term Trading Week Starting: 15 Feb, page-51

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    IOU

I wrote this on EM1 board as some downramper was trying to say IOU is a better stock than EM1. It got moderated, so the moderator allows people who are against EM1 to post material about other stocks promoting, but when I post to correct it, I get moderated for being off topic

I thought it might be worthwhile to post it on here to have a look

IOU, formerly known as ICU, had to recently change its stock code yet again because it was day traders wet dream on facebook and twitter and received so many speeding tickets they thought they may as well change their name (speaking of dodgy, this one is as good as it gets just wait for it).

They are basically mainly in BNPL space, where the industry as a whole, including their grand daddy APT is valued at MC of roughly around $50 billion with a total income of $700 Million. You can imagine that most of that income goes to APT and Z1P. Their MC as an industry though is 50* higher than their gross income as a whole industry. If there has ever been a bubble in stock market it is BNPL. But wait for it, it gets better.

They could get regulated by the banking regulator on how they are able to allow members in and also the surchages, stay tuned on this, if/when it happens it will mean a huge blow to the industry.

When it comes to digital payments, they are in a competitive market where there is a whole range of start up bubbles that also exist and they all claim to be leading the human race into a better future where all payments are made digitally.

NOV, IP1 are just some of the ones I have watched, I could count many others in this field.

Now as an added bonus here is a link that shows some of the details of the former names of IOU and their Chinese national directors that have made it change names several times so far. Its funny how the downrampers talk so much about ethics and morals around here and yet think IOU is a better company than EM1

https://www.investogain.com.au/company/isentric-limited/
    Last edited by Griffin007: 16/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.