LG couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm amazed that we are even...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    LG

couldn't agree more. In fact, I'm amazed that we are even having this conversation. In my mind, the next 1.5-2 years are going to be great for lithium, and any 'corrections' will be nothing more than temporary pullbacks from overcooking. Call them corrections if we must, but I think a more moderate term is required. Those who suggest we are in a shortish bubble are ignorant, or in denial of the rapid change upon us. More importantly for the market, they are unaware of the supply and demand imbalance that will feed our stocks in this period.

I'd like to make a comparison to driverless cars. Many peolpe still believe they are something closer to science fiction than the nearing future, but similiarly, I think they will be amoung us quite quickly. I've told my 7 year old son that he will never 'drive' a car. This will be enhanced by the the arrival EV's, which compliment the auto pilot.

If there was anything to interfere with the hegemony of lithium batteries, it would be their replacement by an alternative. But to envisage what that could be would require a real cystal ball beyond my naval gazing. Maybe not so with cobalt, which may price itself out of the market by forcing an alternative. The could occur in 2018.

I'm bullish on Vanadium because the case models so far are proving successful, so it wouldn't surprise me if V follows L, although I havn't researched enough to know comparative demand.

Unfortunately I sold AVL two days ago, so I'm not trading to my instincts on Vanadium yet. Li on the otherhand, like you, I'm drowning in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.