haha yeah mate, way too much backslapping and no substance in...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    haha yeah mate, way too much backslapping and no substance in that forums, I just couldn't resist throwing my thoughts in there because I'm keen to understand it more.

I did see that other post, I'm caught between suspicion of everything you have said transpiring, but a possible reality where that stuff just happens right? It didn't work, reuse and recycle, try again and hope for better results rather than constantly start ground up.

No, that's probably not my biggest concern... What I don't get is the projected figures? Is $200k a box office hit and then in a month like all good movies the revue is almost nothing. $200k is nowhere near covering development costs either so a long way to go before becoming profitable, as as per my comments over there, it's about longevity not being a one hit wonder, and I just don't see the longevity.

Also another possible plot twist someone called out - 'how do we know the placement holders didn't spend $200k on the app to make $5m hahaha - love it, but honestly, who knows?

Also, who knows if management spent a load of money on advertisement, paid reviews, paid likes, paid traffic, etc. to really hard launch it in Asia... What if advertising cost $200k lol?

It's either suspicious as hell, or I just don't understand the true potential of apps in the space, but i'm leaning toward the former.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.