well well, who would of thought a few comments I made on SPQ...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    well well, who would of thought a few comments I made on SPQ would result in a 54% rise the next day?​

note to self keep mouth shut until you have fully accumulated first lol, although I do hold a heap I would of like a few more really cheap.​

also note to self if you are going to talk about a stock you my as well tip it too

sorry to anyone that missed out today, I do feel responsible as I did seem to draw a bit of attention to SPQ with a few of my posts.​

that being said I did not expect the big rise in SP today as I did not think a single poster could influence the market.​

I think for anyone that is looking to get in to wait for Monday as the sophisticated buyers shares (0.009) will be released to the market and some may look to just cash them in.​

I think 1.3 cents will be the floor however, as for myself I could of easily sold for a 60% profit for a one day hold but I have not sold any shares, actually brought more at 1.3 cents this morning.​

I honestly think this one has 10 cents written all over it. so I'm holding for some time here.​

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.