End of our financial year coming up and as always an absolute...

1. 11,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    End of our financial year coming up and as always an absolute dogs dinner on the markets. Amazing how in the following months things begin to change again. Gold- a disaster, even my RMS went down after a great announcement yesterday. Patience grasshopper, it will have its day, when some least expect it. What did Buffet say- I made my money sitting. Sometimes you just have to walk away and let it run its course, great fundamentals and management always win in the end.
    I know the above sentiments don't apply to your type of trading, but on the whole they do to mine.
    Would love to see the art works and sculptures- perhaps start one on Lifestyle and Travel threads. I go into an art gallery and the whole day is gone. The Leningrad exhibition came to Perth and I went in when it opened in the morning and left only because they were closing the doors.
    By the way changing the subject, and appealing to my other love isn't going to get you out of the bunker, come on , step up, if I can do it, you certainly can. I'm just a novice compared to you !!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.