short term trading week starting - 15 oct, page-138

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sigh!...Agree again 3500, I have had this little voice inside my head all day (yours) saying.."I told you so!".. LOL
    As mentioned my trading component got smashed out on a stoppie this am. so no longer in and the Longer term hold (a small speccy position only) is back in the kennel with its tail between its legs. I hold no other dogs or longer term stocks ATM apart from MZI a LT'er which has been demonstrating very good behaviour)
    The small LT speccy position in ANP is approx 10 years timeframe a decision I made approx 6mths ago, its expires when my oldest daughter reaches 21 and the car that I plan on buying her would only cost a couple of K in todays money. Thats if it is or I am, still alive when the kennel door finally gets opened.

Hi BrookeCE

AYR TA, My Op. Only.

Has a bit more work to do before final breakout, see red diagonal resistance lines just above current price with support now coming from green diagonal lines and Hoz. one below.
    Should start to move stronger once a close above red hoz. line is confirmed and away from the gravitational influence of the 200 day Exp. Moving average. (Close on that 200dema today)
    Anticipated breakout of approx 2-3rd week in NOV (pink approx trend line may be sooner) and a close above the lowest white line should then see the ST and LT targets of other white hoz lines come into play.

All above pending any FA event you may be aware of that could accelerate the above timeframe and all market appetite permitting of course.

Good luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.