XAO 1.08% 8,135.4 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 Apr, page-191

1. 10,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Some charts looking promising either volume spike of bases or nice trends and shape

WFE- gee its held up well and shaping really good again i was totally against this stock but no one can put it down how its held up so strong in even a volatile market is amazing and with sooo many shares on makes you think the bigger players must be tight ... Well done to holders has proved alot wrong including myself..
    WFE.PNG

DTM- has had big players buying it up volume is not large but enough to assume there still building positions shaws have bought up big the last few weeks .... SUpply has been weak so assuming is just some stuck pip traders... Acting well on each shakeout bar and last few weeks built a nice base ... DTm1.PNG
    AGE- lovely base forming over a long period and while its still near the bottom of the range i have been buying and waiting for a test of the upper range in the ST .... Volume in this period has been good and yesterday suggests players getting set for some likely news events coming regarding nickel works...
    Selling is from the Cr standard 77m shares raised at 009 with free option so most as they do will sell heads a keep options .... Cr supply should slow up soon ....
    AGE1.PNG

BSM- lovely repeating trend with similar volume characteristics shaping back tight with low volume watching for the volume signal... If have been waiting on gap but these players keep buying it .. Been respecting the ma's on this trend for awhile will it continue.......... BSM.PNG   EVN- goldy now thats a good trend in play hoping for a PB soon to add on my Mid Term hold
    EVn.PNG

TS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.