Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 Dec, page-12

1. J8
    14,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 814
    G'day team.

I drop in here from time to time, as I just work on a couple of ventures at any one time.

I've been accumulating another elephant chasing company .......with just 40m on issue. They are well held by management and they have been buying a few on market as well. There is a fair amount of escrowed stock too.

This one is a gold explorer whose lease is less than one km from the biggest gold discovery this century.

Research is quite easy for this one, so I won't go into too much detail here. Just have a look at the (so far) uncluttered threads and the latest presentation. Two awesome projects getting into full swing. There is a maiden JORC due in January on the second project as well. Massive year ahead. Tiny market cap and backed by a decent amount of cash.

Go do some research and thank Gizard, not me, when you clean up early next year. Giz is my favourite poster of all time on HC. Unassuming, straight forward ....and I've never suspected him being of the pump and dump hearted brigade.

TMR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.