Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 Jan, page-83

1. WCJ
    372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Nice chart, you beat me to it as I was just about to post this:

RER (soon to be NRC) are another one to keep an eye on. Project wise they have a proven copper/cobalt deposit (JV) with good grades and a clear path to production but I personally don't like the sovereign risk associated with investing in the DRC which is the only thing preventing me from jumping onboard.

GME and CLQ are another two for the list with low grade high tonnage laterite Ni-Co deposits within Oz.

With regards to both ARL and COB I have held both of their former iterations (HRR and BPL). I probably prefer ARL out of the two simply because they have a bit more going for them, they aren't just a one trick pony. I haven't been following COB closely since I sold out of BPL but the asking price seems a bit rich (despite being heavily oversubscribed). Am also not sure if they have sorted out an off-take for their sulphuric acid yet which was the one thing holding BPL back from running harder IMO. Just my thoughts in any case, with all the hype associated with COB I wouldn't be surprised to see it run hard.

Cobalt had a bit of run last year when Lithium first started running, made some good money out of BPL and BAR. Fundamentals haven't changed, it's only now that Lithium is coming off the boil that people are paying a bit more attention to the other essential battery components (Nickel, Cobalt, Graphite). Worth while keeping an eye on developments in the DRC closely if you are interested in the cobalt sector, get some back ground on Joseph Kabila and keep an eye on whether or not general elections occur in 2017 as slated.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.