My first entry for STT so please be gentle with me. Stock: Golf...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My first entry for STT so please be gentle with me.

Stock: Golf Industrials Limited
    Code: ASX:GLF
    Market Cap: $6,622.339
    Last SP: $0.003   

Gulf Industrials Limited (GLF) is a company focusing on mining, mine development, mineral exploration and seeking mining opportunities.

They no longer have an interest in vermiculite.

Current interests include:
    i) Soalara Limestone Project: GLF owns three blocks called the Soalara Limestone Project, a large limestone deposit covering an area of 12.5 sqkm.
    (ii) Ambovombe Illmenite Project: GLF also holds interests in the Illmenite project in Madagascar.

Currently looking at a gold opportunity in Ghana.

Gulf Industrials announced that it is to raise $3m through a share placement to professional and sophisticated investors. The Company will issue a total of 750m shares at $0.004 to raise a total of $3m. The placement will be done in two stages. The first stage will be for 417m shares under the Company's available 15% and 10% capacities respectively, raising a total of $1,668,000. The balance of 333m shares will be issued following the receipt of shareholder approval which is expected to be in April 2015 which will raise the balance of $1,332,000.

Has been some volume go through a $0.004 recently at placement price.

upload_2015-3-19_10-43-43.png

I am sure I will hear if I need more info.

Thanks Freehold for the great work you do with this thread and please let me know when you need my shirt size for my Jersey!!

In bocca al lupo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.