Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 Mar, page-68

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    You want me get @Lambrae

To scold you six ?

Yeh fully understand six .

Life is what you make of it .

Mum laughs when she talks about the gfc with us and the planner said to them at one stage do you want sell as we dont know what will happen sometime during the gfc .

And mum said we may as well buy because if all the banks are broke we wont have any money anyway .

And they have no idea i thought at the time and did it completely wrong by trying buy and sell instead of holding .

All deepness on the time you have though  to what will happen and fully understand everyone is different to what they have to do .

I miss @gamefisherman so much as a kind of anchor for the thread with all the advice he used to produce and tips he had thats for sure .

I would have no idea how old or young,?

It was just advice and i reckon young at heart is a great thing .

And to have experience to live it even better .

I can remember him saying one day we should buy a dredge and go looking for gold and diamonds in Guyana and well we should have i guessed if we could have .

Imagine the stt going looking for gold and diamonds on some old rusted wreck in the jungle lol?

It may never of even been an old rusted wreck even .

But the spirit was there for the adventure thats for sure !

W e maybe just online people but we do grow to love and respect still our people imo

One of my favourites is nursery and still to this day i hold in deepest respect for the conduct and thinking he had in the gfc .

Every time is different and may not happen the same as last  time .

But we get older and form opinions that come and go with that .

We have been able as a society and technology go from having a pen pal and maybe a message in a bottle to reality people can connect so quickly to each other .

It is still the same that it took time but just quicker now perhaps in some ways .

We want to our advantage the time it takes perhaps.

Long friendships still take that time imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.