Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 Mar, page-84

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I agree six most people have an issue with their personal liberties being compromised even me .

I try to look at it as the sooner we get it done for what will mostl likely happen the better off we are and the sooner we have our lifes back .

The thing is also is you will save more lives in the process .

Now this maybe not as big a consideration people take into account if they dont know someone say and think they are resilient to it as a community as a whole they wont be effected .

Ie its perfect virus it reduces the population in areas that some could say need be done even if you had those thoughts it an unknown card you put on the table .

Bit like a measles party to infect your children say .

Me i wouldnt want do it as i love being alive and also think alot of other people would as well which we could put into a compromised position and that takes in old and young right across the demographics that we can prevent .

If you look at just how much we put into saving a life on a road system why would not even do it for the amount we save and can do by prevention .

Its strange this and needs some good open conversation on it thats for sure .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.