Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 May, page-319

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    "buying into them before they start rising maybee"

matt this is what we do on the STT thread, I was banging on about lithium when GMM was at 25c, now NSW gas storage & possibly next is iron ore plays India/China connection given the info i have been researching ...

The other which you will need to have vision is predicting the future of a stock, example GNX is now up 35% on 20k for me, was massively undervalued given it's potential, i'm valuing this stock at 100 mill MC some time in the near future given the right announcements but i will also look to add more value on the announcements if they are good. Not saying to buy it but find a stock with a good story and wait for market to catch on.

That is the only way you make money... Find a reason for a trend, buy the best in its class or a spec in the trend then just wait.

It's not easy and requires plenty of late night's... Also you will get it wrong but need to take the good with bad & learn from it.

Lastly, if you really like the story and your up, think about free carrying.
    Last edited by mouse: 18/05/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.