STTCOMP AVL, FA Long Australian Vanadium Limited, formerly...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    STTCOMP AVL, FA Long

Australian Vanadium Limited, formerly Yellow Rock Resources Limited, is engaged in exploration for vanadium and other resources. Its projects include **anintha Vanadium Project. **anintha is currently one of the highest grade projects being advanced globally with Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resources of 91.4Mt grading 0.82% V2O5. It also contains a discrete high-grade zone of 56.8Mt grading 1.0% V2O5 reported in compliance with the JORC Code 2012 (ASX Announcement 10 November 2015)

This is a revenue + speed to market play. Conservative revenue figures of prospective clients = 22 * 165K = $3M so far. These prospective clients were engaged in the first month of marketing (April 2016), so I imagine there's plenty more revenue to flow through. They are now expanding their sales team to cope with the load.

They are also sitting on a huge JORC resource of Vanadium as indicated above - although, I cannot seem to find any path to processing yet. This is probably a $50M market cap play for me - will reasses at $50M.

They have the following:
    * MOU and sales agreement signed with global leader in Vanadium Battery Manufacturer
    * MOU signed to collaborate with leading Australian commercial solar installer
    * MOU signed to develop electrolyte plant

Market Cap at 12.6M. Haven't seen any company quite as active as AVL on such a low market cap.

Company Symbol Quote change (%) Last price Price Change (52W) % Volume (M) Average Volume (M) Volume / Average Volume Shares Outstanding (M) Market Cap (M) GICS industry group
    1 Australian Vanadium Ltd AVL 20 0.01 -1.72 114.02 4.26 2677% 870.01 12.64 Materials

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.