Short Term Trading Week Starting: 16 May, page-45

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Everyone,

A couple of Short term competition points that peoples seem to be tripping over regularly ...

1. Formatting ... Extraction of TIPS is done by Program... The Program is VERY Specific if not in correct format (See examples provided above) then I can guarantee it will not be picked up. Although for new folk I am willing to do a manual enter if incorrect format.

2. Active date - All tips become active @ open the day after you tip it

3. Tips are removed from the 4 week leader board after 4 weeks ...if by this time they are winners then  they will be recorded in the Hall of Fame tallys . Unfortunately there are so many winners that I can't show them all next to each persons name in the Hall of Fame (A victim of our own success?).  but I can provide them on request

4. Those that have been tipping for 12 months will have winners drop out of the hall of fame tally after 12 months. Once Tips expire after 12  months I don't keep record of them any more.  Some regular tippers I notice have Tips expiring almost every week.

All the above are explained in detail in the "How  to enter a tip" and the "Rules of the Comp" as explained above and near the beginning of the  short term weekly threads...  I have been using the same programs to Calc the STT comp for more that 4 years... The system is fairly robust and its very seldom that I find a system problem these days mostly it is user error.  Not saying there aren't bugs but I automatically assuming user error unless proven otherwise... (Note: Sectorlead  was the last person to prove there was a bug to me...Kudos to SL)

OK ... happy Tipping and trading ..
    Last edited by Freehold: 16/05/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.