short term trading - week starting 16th sept, page-189

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Thanks Freehold,early days yet on RNU,an announcement as to a start of drilling will be the catalyst for a big move higher I believe.
    BRB ,may take a while but again an announcement as to a start of drilling will see it get a run .
    TNG, I tried to speak with the head Geologist today but he and all the geo's were out at Mt Hardy so I expect an announcement from TNG soon as to a start of drilling on their copper prospects.Given their location I reckon there's a good chance of some decent gold hits as well
    CLY...keep your eyes on this one 2 days now of the highest volume in 2 years.I took a position this morning and believe it may be related to assays from their WA ground which lies about halfway between MYG's Deflector deposit and Golden Grove.a leaky boat perhaps.I rang management yesterday and got a response a bit like "we know nothing ...move along,nothing happening here" He was very much aware of the volume yesterday though. I wait in anticipation of an nice surprise.
    MAT I expect we'll see initial assays from Dunnsville in about 2 to 3 weeks .Might surprise because their ground there lies pretty close to PXG's Castle Hill...(a bit of a distance west of it)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.