Well free you are not alone there.. ..i constantly remind myself...

1. 1,811 Posts.
    Well free you are not alone there.. ..i constantly remind myself everytime i let a trade slip or dont follow the 'code' as i shall call it that i am my own worst enemy..

My biggest mistakes learning first of all was not having an appropriate stop loss which brings me to point 13 - leverage can hurt your wallet alot more than equities. Take options for example, once the time is up it is up, at least with equities the sp might go back up....

Buying into spikes and trying to nab that little extra is also a bad habit - you WILL 110% make more money holding over the short term and showing some patience.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH - Dont follow the sheep on hot copper, we are only offering our advice and thoughts; at the end of the day its up to you to do your due diligence so dont blame another forum member for your loss..

Most of all.. ..dont be greedy!! Ironic to say that, but when you go to chase profits thats when your most emotionally vunerable to loss and dips. Set a target, stick to it.. ..next trade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.