short term trading - week starting 16th sept, page-30

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    A Few points on the STT thread

1. Before I stared creating the weekly thread (18 mths ago) the posting on the STT thread was much like you see it today with many stock specific posts ... it is allowable under the HC structure.

2. Personally I think that SB would gain more high profile exposure if he/she put his/hers posts on the STT Weekly thread itself. As I, probably like many others, simple skip over them if the are attached to particular stock thread as well. But ultimately its up to SB really... I know that many folks read the thread to simply find top quality stocks quickly and get an insight into how the more successful traders/investors are thinking or there thought process. A Invaluable learning tool.

3. I don't "own" the STT thread or do I seek to own it. I simply create and close it...and publish a few tips and rankings each Monday/Friday...

4. Anyone can open and close threads in the STT Room if they wish. I will continue to create the pure STT threads whilst people derive value from it. I like it because it separates the wheat from the chaff so to speak... A level playing ground from which you can compare the skills of all short term posters and find some important tips. Many eyes makes for light work when there are 1900 stocks to review each day.

If you want to keep the STT thread pumping along its simple really just continue to post quality material to it. I I have something I think is worthy I post it to the STT thread 1st... then other threads 5-10 mins later.

All is IMHO ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.