Wow what happened struggled to find the STT forum this morning...

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Wow what happened struggled to find the STT forum this morning with a bunch of other crap enclosed. I wonder if Hotcopper would let me buy a sponsored thread for the STT forum so it can remain exclusive

Anyways, stalking some dogs today, that have big FA events due.

. AYR. Nw green fields gold find drilling underway.
    . WKT. Copper drilling due from Africa. Big plays in a 10km radius with big grades. A sniff here will sky rocket. Some block trades are sitting in the depth whilst someone acquires.
    . GRR. Ran back a little due to 1c ex div bit remains a great play. Trying to get some more at 19.5c so I can average down
    . ELD. Everything in me says Elders is a takeover target and currently being stalked. They are worth more bought, and carved up. IMO there will be banks, and other insurers etc that would love their assets for rural oz.
    . JKA. Jacka drilling for oil per previous posts. For tests being done and due.support sits at 12.5c. Took a decent position at 13 c to get in as due today or thurs/fri. If she flows at greater than 2000bopd,, which I believe it will, she's off beyond 20c. A decent ST return.
    . BTR. In for a bounce. Due, and nice to know we will get some new target info soon that will help. Expect some per news buying.
    . GRY. Hit resistance at 25c on outstanding news a few weeks back when it ran from 20c. Retrace done. Ready for HUGe bounce IMO

Have a great day team

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.