Short Term trading Week Starting: 17 Aug, page-74

1. 10,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    the criticism of position size is a bit harsh here ! how many players are there(good and bad) who play with small trades? lots !....check out the market depth and you'll see the market has a lot of small players............ quite a few grace these pages and would be offended by what has been said....
    ..........there is a single mum here who plays with small trades......my hat goes off to her !!
    many do it for various reasons...usually, they dont have a big bank balance, they dont want to take huge risks.
    I've taken smaller trades to "test" the water, as i dont get my entries right too often, i then top up, or if it goes wrong, bail out.......
    Sometimes i'll take a small parcel to get in on a CR to load up....
    Illiquid stocks....i'll buy in small lots ....avoids attracting attention, and you can move around the bigger bids without burring anyone up...
    Some of my best income trades have been from small parcels......so......i'll be paying close attention to the 5 granders......sounds like a great bit of fun, and, a money spinner too
    criticising smaller traders is poor form......and not necessary....they're all here for the same game....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.