Short Term trading Week Starting: 17 Aug, page-81

1. 10,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    OMG....

What @forrestfield & @valen1828 are doing is a great concept giving an idea of the likely returns that can be had from a small amount of dosh.For anyone new to investing with limited knowledge could watch this and see how they go.

I personally think what they are providing is fantastic and reckon keep up the great work. More great ideas like this makes HC a fantastic forum with great information for those that maybe new to the market ..

For those even mentioning parcel size ... I will say one thing no matter if you make a profit off $500 or $1m profit is profit. In the spec end of town playing with large amounts in 1 stock is suicide spreading your money into a few of your fav stocks is what should be done.

I invest 5%-15% capital into my stocks as I believe capital protection is a must like @nihilism has mentioned we may grow our balance slower but we make money in all conditions most days ..

Hearts play with small money now that is a uncalled for statement and even link FF name in there is a disgrace if only you knew...

TS
    Last edited by tradesurfer: 18/08/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.