Cup handle in downtrend ? Let see how it works out ? I mean...

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Cup handle in downtrend ? Let see how it works out ?

I mean griffin got the about right support some of the sticks give a good sign imo

Me im just lucky get some time take on board a good chart to all things often speculated about with accepting different views !

I dont have a garage to talk too thats for sure .

If i did how its working i would be putting some butter on the fruitcake for the hound this weekend .

But anyway its the importance of teamwork with the stt to be able discuss with open points whether fundamental or technical and take them chin on .

Sometimes it happens sometimes it does not and the importance of being able see the other point of view as its different time frame .

Its just one day in a market one stock and the cognitive dissonance to a chart .

One of the stt darlings questioned once the cup handle to where its positioned !

All the long term analysis stuff replicates good charts in long term trends etc imo

Books and stuff is about the reaction of the chart they are not going show you the difficulty in finding them like text book stuff imo

The only reason i like trs is its a reactive stock to scanning i do .

If the tail tells the story in the candle sticks its not new to anyone looking at simple candle stick charting its how many repetitive patterns you can get to work ! And at what time frame you have your charts tuned to ?

You can undress a chart to any pattern at times sometimes they look good because you just post it up to a pattern which is well and good imo .

The point is the pivot where it becomes harder to understand. One day is not the same as the other . Gamefisherman used to do some great trades with big price stocks !

But there was that silent but deadly there when you unpicked the stocks to shares on issue etc etc

Like when the hound gets blamed for letting one off .

And they dont speak the same language .

Its the same with charting fundamentals imo

Tomorrow is a different day .

One of the best gamefisherman imo

Over time a prolific poster of stocks and when you come to enjoy what he posted and thoughts to charts he was very good imo

Buy a busted up old charter boat and go looking for gold .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.