short term trading week starting -17 feb, page-111

1. 109 Posts.
    Pilsner
    From a female and wife point of view may I say:
    The dilemma you have could be solved but you havent seen the light! Though I am sure its every mans fantasy who trade; I doubt she will be interested in dirty trade talk - mind you thats an interesting business avenue for pay per chat via phone...

Options to consider:
    1. Show your attention in gifts. Diamonds n jewellery ARE a girls best friend ! If unsure buy her a gift voucher so she can choose what she wants, this way you don't get told "Its not exactly my style". Definate no no is buying her electrical appliances that are for the house. Toasters n kettles will cause damage to the face if thrown your way!

2. Enrol her in fully paid short courses - arts n crafts, cooking, belly dancing, photography, meditation, floristry, nail art etc. The emphasis here is that it must run during the evening so she has an interest elsewhere and you'll score brownie points for originality. Also if its fully paid she's more likely to attend. Suggesting another BF she could ask to go with her will score added bonus points as it shows your being more thoughtful towards her.

3. Date night - one night a week that is just yourselves going out n trying things together but laptop MUST stay at home; threes a crowd n all that stuff!
    Problem solved :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.