Hey @valen1828 , I am about to send a search party out for you ....

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hey @valen1828 , I am about to send a search party out for you . How can we have a party without you!!
    In the words of our very valued organizer -
    The stt birthday is coming up soon . Dont forget drop in and say happy birthday stt 22/2/20 James Bond theme weekend.

I think it is 10 years - isn't it ?
    I am hoping to be back for it , as I am doing some travelling ,so I will check when I can .
    Are we still on for the celebration? If not - we still want you back here Valen , to share all your insights and love of trading. Hope everything is going well for you. You are valued here . If we could all show some support by changing our profile pictures to bond themed pictures in time for the celebration, that may just tempt our friend valen1828 to come and run the show for us .
    STT 10 year Celebration 22/2/20
    Come along if you can, and show your support for a thread that has supported you. Old friends and new friends - all welcome- good time to introduce yourself , if you are a lurker . No bullets allowed .
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1989/1989842-99b4665800ddc1819a2f4ed5a0440b13.jpg
    OK Valen1828. I am in over my head now . HELP !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.