Its a good interest the charting x80 Im quite simple with it and...

1. 17,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Its a good interest the charting x80 Im quite simple with it and have tried set myself up off being able find the stocks first by scanning around some parameters etc To the chart patterns .

It can drive you crazy at times particular if not live with the market all the time . I pick up indexes sometimes in my scans which you seem interested in and is a good policy of finding the sectors as you can get the same stocks coming through when the indexes do .

Ive always wanted nail a blue chip for 25% . Fmg has been about my best go at it . wpl is another that can turn it on ive had a go at before . Ive not traded them just ones that ive come across at times in the quest .

This is a portfolio of coal stocks we picked up by scanning we got the sector move right entered one stock made ok out of it thats for sure percentage wise . A few of my scans are from stuff the stt has been looking for ages ago as a team we come up with a few scans we use quite regularly now .

There all pretty impressive moves today as a sector . We reckon we could have picked the xgd index once for same result but really didn't know what we were doing . Same this time but we did get in and have gotten in again as coal is just going so well . Great for the country as a whole that's for sure . Un loved maybe till its where the money comes from .

coal.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.