G6M (Previously KIS - King Island): This is a tungsten mine...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    G6M (Previously KIS - King Island): This is a tungsten mine project (100% owned by G6M). The project is fully funded and is also backed by government + long mine life with robust projects economics/upside potential and offtake (70%) already secured. Tungsten is critical mineral and most of current world supply is from China/Russia/Vietnam(?) (from memory more than 90% , please TBC) so there is no reliable/sufficient supply from western World so this seems a high priority project. The timeline for production is also quite encouraging - see below from recent announcement. It has a small price rise today but I think it has a lot more to go. This is the type of company I really like investing where downside is very limited (at least i cant see any) but there is significant upside (at least a few baggers!). There are not many mining companies with such risk/regards scenario to me for short to medium term investment. Anyway all IMO please DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4006/4006406-c505c10e04421de007c13f19946d5b1c.jpg

Last edited by Eklavya: 20/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.