Short Term Trading Week Starting: 18 Apr, page-331

1. 10,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    following on from @forrestfield picking a tiddler FNT............2 more tiddlers to watch............
    AAJ 1.6M MC, should show 1M cash in the next quarterly.........its projects are a bit ho hum, but, i have an itch regarding this one......Pattos have been buying what they can (and so have i), but there arent many to go around.   Nothing other than an itch, saying to me that something will happen with this one, maybe a little gold project dropped into........no idea, just a hunch............
    RBX........the story goes........Asipac, a Melbourne investment firm, invested in RBX and TZN (terrain)........TZN went on to nearly 10 bag, while RBX slipped into a coma.   Asipac then (being 40% holder), inserted the 3 directors from TZN into RBX to bring it back to life.  It produced a little gold, and, has, what every explorer dreams of...........a gold plant...........125,000 tpa CIL plant with all the permits etc.  RBX plans to drill its own ground to try and find some feedstock..........(just my figures here).....say 50,000 tons @2g/t would keep the plant ticking for 6 months, and inject a couple of mill in cashflow............in the meantime, the board are chasing the little privateers around the area, within up to 200km trucking distance, for toll treating deals........there are numerous little deposits in that radius that are stranded due to no capital and no processing plant.
      RBX has little cash but is embarking on a 1 for 2 issue @ .004, which is supported by its major holders......MC is about 1M at the moment, but has a plant that at a firesale, is worth the MC itself..........
       Its a high risk punt, and illiquid, so its not for widows and orphans,  but its a cheap roll of the dice for those up to some risk..........disclosure...i hold, and will be grabbing the rights, and some shortfall
    upload_2016-4-19_14-4-41.jpeg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.