Short Term Trading Week Starting: 18 Dec, page-24

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    I post a few charts and thoughts most mornings in the DT thread, thought i might start posting them here if folk thought they were valuable. Most of them of them i consider to be ST plays. But some can obviously turn up as a day trade. If folk find any value from them ill copy and post them from the Pre Market thread each morning. Otherwise just let me know. Cheers

__

IVR Currently drilling ( started a few weeks ago ) and also have some other great assets, especially there copper project. Recently raised cash @ 2.2 cents. Currently trading at 1.7. Looks undervalued here.
    IVROA Offers very good leverage given the 3 year expiry date

CCZ Break out of the pennant, fomo really kicked in on Friday. Someone was buying up everything they could without pushing the price, then they just started jumping over one another. Going to be one of hottest stocks over the Xmas period into the New Year. I honestly believe just based on there Cangai copper project alone this will be one of this stocks that gets to that 20 cent area on this project alone. They have another 3 projects, one with the potential for very high grade cobalt. This stock is a no brainer. Great management, and excellent communication to the market and they have the resource. Perfect storm IMO

SCT Scout Security had a very good announcement last week while Amazon are selling there product they also believe in company so much they are in the top 10 on there share register. Very bullish. Worth some reading up on this one. Independent research report ( not a broker ) has a price target of 94 cents. These guys are doing more revenue that GSW with a market cap of what!?

N27 With the late lithium acquisition announcement on Friday. Looks like its set for a reversal here, should see some more results this week from there Cobalt drilling. One to watch.

EVE Possible reversal here ? Would like it to close the gap, the volume has really dried up forming a wedge formation.

3DP Finally broke than 12 cent area and held. Looking for a bullish move here and a new high.

Disclosure i hold some of these, others i dont. Not advice just my thoughts.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.