Hi @peejayhercules your suggestion is very timely - I have been...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi @peejayhercules your suggestion is very timely - I have been absent from posting for quite some time for several reasons (I've heavily focused on FX Algo systems trading for a few years but now that I have a good portfolio of FX strategies I decided recently to translate some of those strategies to Equities trading). I was thinking it would be good to start contributing to HC again and so thought I would post a diary of my trading of one or more of my Equities trading strategies. They are all short term (1 to 13 weeks) so I thought the STT might be a suitable forum, but I recall the 5 grander was seen as a bit separate so wasn't sure if it was approriate here, but if your suggestion is something people are interested in then I might post it here. As it happens I am starting each equities strategy with $50K of funding so it fits with your suggestion. I will be happy to share some detail of my process, etc, as I thought it would only be a useful contribution if people could learn something from it. The trades would all be live trades, not demo, and my strategies are all, for the time being, focused on the ASX300 - plenty of money to be made in this space with good strategies imo.

If the above sounds of interest, then I will start posting something later.

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.