XAO 0.45% 7,937.9 all ordinaries

STTCOMP QBL, TA LONG SOI: 1.6B SP: 5.3c MC: $84.5m Cash: ~$8m Ok...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    STTCOMP QBL, TA LONG

SOI: 1.6B
    SP: 5.3c
    MC: $84.5m
    Cash: ~$8m

Ok with that big red candle today you be right to ask what drugs I am on to recommend QBL...well sometimes I find you have to look a bit harder at TA to try and understand what has happened. That coupled with being suspended for long time (6 weeks) and inpatient traders / retailers perhaps put into a well played trap. Had same experience with IGE where dipped below 20 cent issue price (ok that was suspended for something like a year or two) and I bought up from stale holders and wella hit recently the 60's. Now QBL has further news due and today respected lower trend line today on the daily recently which been key support. Could it go lower and close the gap - yep (as stochastic bothers me as still in overbought territory on daily) - but is it likely got a LOT further to fall....I somehow really doubt that and for me high 4's would be lower end of possible bottom for me.....but that is where stops come into play....anyhow my chart view on this stock from todays action per link below. If breaks below 5.3 with volume tomorrow my chart theory negated but...hey this is about what you think is probable as no guarantees in this game.

Chart link below

https://invst.ly/7s-uu
    Last edited by elit: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.