XAO 0.11% 8,070.1 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 18 June, page-242

1. 10,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 898
    Anyone who has survived the last few years, may remember the "Fib specials"....a favorite of mine is KTE.
    Its claim to fame is a holding in Atomera, a tech firm in the US thats developed a process of improving semi conductor performance, Its progress has been slow, but now, seems to be hitting the straps, and could be close to signing a licence deal.
    KTE is a micro energy/tech stock with 300M SOI and a MC of 2.7M.
    A recent, and well supported SPP raised 560k at 1c. This can be expected to last a while as the directors only receive $2 per week for pocket money.
    Its Atomera holding of 560,000 shares is currently worth 4.5M at $6 share, however, the price is quite volatile, though has shown some good volume buying recently, so, i'm beginning to think something is brewing
    4.5M, plus 500k cash gives a asset backing of 5M, well below its MC of 2.7M..........Atomeras value alone implies a share price of close to 1.5c.........the SP currently is .009
    The stock is well know to be sleepy, and tight, though can run well when off the leash. Its quarterlies are usually a copy&paste, however last quarter they dropped in a clue that they were looking into O&G in the US.
    Basically, its a proxy for Atomera and its (KTE)current share price would support its Atomera holding even if it fell to $4. A run to $10 would see KTE valued at 2.5c

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/...inc-signs-one-customer-well-1_50-eps-run-rate
    kte1.PNG
    kte.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.