STTCOMP PCK FA LONGPaincheckSOI $1.6bMkt Cap A$45mPut this under...

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708
    STTCOMP PCK FA LONG
    Paincheck

SOI $1.6b
    Mkt Cap A$45m

Put this under FA for a change as I think the FA story going forward will filter through to the chart story

Recent $5m cap raise at around 2.5c
    Volumes have been higher during the tail end of 2023 into 2024.
    Price has retraced back to near lows

I can see a possibility of doubling of the SP in the next couple of months, ( from todays close at 2.8c to 5.6c/6c )in part due to what I expect to be a solid March quarterly that will capture initial growth in the UK market that I expect to ramp quickly. The reseller agreement with Nourish has only been concluded in March 2004 so there will not be a full quarter of revenues but I do expect beds to be signed up quickly. Scottish hospital testing may also see far wider implementation

I also suspect by the end of April the US testing will be completed and submitted to the FDA

So, in conjunction with a helpful macro picture, and US seeing a likely three rates cuts this year, the roll out in the UK and FDA likely before year end in Canada, I can easily see this SP getting through what I consider to be a "yellow box" of congestion and once through it, this could really go parabolic
    (again!) but this time on real revenue and profit growth.

The infant app that's about to be launched will grab the attention of every young parent, particularly mothers, but possibly also hospitals serving sick children, and further down the track there will be an app for 2 to 4 year olds. The extent of this market would be a gamechanger for the Company

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6047/6047985-4e12b27f198640c690e3727beb19e2a6.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.