CPS did the raise twice for VAL.ASX at 1.0 cents & 2.6 cents...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    CPS did the raise twice for VAL.ASX at 1.0 cents & 2.6 cents recent in a few months time this stock had trippled. They did a good job on VAL.

CPS helped CTM.ASX raising $2.5m @ $0.004

Per the broker data they have offloaded some heads (offloaded 80m out of 312m shares-$2.5m funds was partial underwritten)

I think they will keep the rest of the majority till IOCG updates close to Vale.

Salobo West was all it about.

The resources and reserves of these (predominantly Vale‐owned) IOCG deposits – in addition to several other
    IOCG prospects that are under exploration – collectively contain resources of more than 4.0 billion tonnes of
    copper‐gold ore (see Figure 1 below and Table 1 in Annexure A).
    Vale’s giant Salobo Copper‐Gold Mine is one of these deposits, and is arguably the second‐biggest IOCG in the
    world behind BHP’s Olympic Dam Mine. Salobo has Reserves of 1.2 billion tonnes at 0.63% Cu and 0.4g/t Au
    and produced approximately 176kt of copper and 317koz of gold in calendar year 20161.
    Centaurus’ Salobo West IOCG project includes multiple distinct targets that display similar geophysical
    characteristics and are located in the same geological context as the Salobo mine, just 12km along strike.

ctm1.PNG salobo 2.PNG salobo.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.