thanks Nin research pays off, market was asleep on Tungsten...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    thanks Nin research pays off, market was asleep on Tungsten despite the price move in the commodity

still think Market is napping with PGM following recent JORC upgrade and so I bought more today, whilst I still think CLQs deposit is far superior to PGMs as it has a much higher proportion and focus on the battery metals of Ni/Co with Sc as a by product and PGM continues to focus on its deposit being Sc with Ni/Co credits.Its hard to ignore PGM trading at less than 5% of CLQ
    I think that a value closer to 10% of CLQ seems reasonable value guide which is 24c PGM

Given the fact the deposits practically are next to each other and CLQs CapEx is around $1Billion I just cant see PGM's Owendale not being part of the development somehow, you want as much ore as possible to generate profit over that large fixed CapEx

Throw in the very large 10-15Moz gold palladium deposit in Greenland coupled with a strengthening gold price

and the 30% interest at Munni Munni along strike from ARV/Novos Purdys

and finally the base of 9c that PGM is coming off and big volumes of late and I doubt PGM will continue to sit at current levels given its sum of parts valuation listed above
    Last edited by strauss: 18/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.