XAO 0.32% 7,932.0 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19 August, page-22

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    With 17 tril (not bil) in negative yielding bonds curently held the planet must be really looking around for a store of value the garage reckons, not selling the goldies just yet and maybe John345's maps timely investment of some minutes for the forum.

VTI intrigues, an old favourite of the garage not neccessarily the market though.
    Bottomed out @ 3.5 on 4.5 CR about month ago, some smart money entered register at this price.
    Currently about 5.5 and struggling to define a rising trend on increasing volume.

All about the little Johnnie's going blind because of screen time, who would have thought anything bad could come out of social media, they produce and sell under strong IP corrective lenses for such and more. Myopia the term.

Model works (kinda sorta) in generating some 4.5 USD in revenues but the cost side a disaster, they are in expansion mode and have just gained regulatory approval in HK.

I suggest a timing thing with this one, someone tipped on Bolli's 12 monther and obviously the management have that in mind on way to profitability and time of an essence.

Hound and I just back from a unit inspection for the BH, we have decided to only look at ones > 15 years old, there are going for a premium, that premium reflecting there ability to remain upright over time.

Really gets up the combined nostrils of the garage, you pay your taxes and expect the government to govern in your interest. That means making decisions without referencing the state's balance sheet in the other hand, quality of life costs and I for one don't mind paying.

I know they are absolutely trashing the state's enviroment and biodiversity, cutting the crap out of park and wildlife budgets, the landclearing deregulation of 2017 a disaster in the making, what other area's do they think putting self regulation in the hands of those that will profit most is a good idea ? got a feeling there's lots  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.