Short Term trading Week Starting: 19 Dec, page-208

1. 12,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Hm interesting - I have watched your progress around the traps- and as an active member that is a good researcher, it is disappointing to see the frustration you face-

In a way the only way to navigate the threads- and even the DT thread where I noticed some use your visibility on whichever thread to use your name to ramp xyz sp- It is the Heart debacle lol...
    The pity is that some deserve hearts some don't- and it is difficult to distinguish between the heart rampers and the 'real' hearts- because some hearts ramp incessantly----however we know which ones do that ....

But from an observers perspective - if you just post your thoughts and research- and field any reasonable queries- well job done-

Those that follow you will read- the trolls get no response therefore are shut down- just keep doing what you do- anyone who has spent any time has probably worked out who the good posters are and also why they post- no need to justify anything-

I notice there are many that have some satisfaction on going to 'competing' threads when there is a good announcement and downramping - however I also take into consideration as to whether their comments have any credibility- as such they create their own reputation of nastiness or stupidness- guess for the new it is a minefield- but doing ones own reading is the answer-
    For anyone that takes advice or a trade from a post without first knowing the fundamentals well it is their responsibility- not as many cry babies lately- as most have gone broke again- since the market stopped running everyday

Just do your thing peeps will work it out - the DT thread is responsible for itself lol- and anyone playing in that sandpit better be good - or they just disappear naturally -
    The reason you worry is you have ethics - don't - it will work itself out
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.