Right now RMX and CR8 have become what you've described and it...

1. 481 Posts.
    Right now RMX and CR8 have become what you've described and it honestly makes me not even want to look at the threads, just want to talk about these stocks pros and cons as much as possible to see different points of views.. I have no TA experience or knowledge so I like getting on those threads and reading the charts and explanations but now it's to hard to filter. Some great posters on the threads but the. Typical hype go or downrampers kill it. We don't need to read things like 'Will drop 50% in a week' etc..
    If someone has a point as to WHY it'll drop then share it.. If you have no evidence they should keep their amazing fortune telling skills for the lotto. Maybe a better chance of being winners?

Idk but I hope it dies off soon otherwise all the experienced locals on this STT threads are going to get asked questions or asked opinions by me.. I'll be like that one guy you run into at the supermarket that asks 1000 questions, and will see you week after week

Sorry had a couple for end of year drinks and it's been bugging me the last 2 weeks
    Last edited by Johnnyknowsbest: 21/12/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.