XAO 0.17% 8,083.8 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 19 Feb, page-200

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    In regards to the bitcoin success story keep an eye on Tymlez which is due to IPO later this year. Management are first class ex senior roles in SAP and Infosys and they have quietly been kicking goals with some hefty customers, if there is one company that ignites the ASX blockchain space my bet would be that it is Tymlez

TTL I've continued to add to during the consolidation which appears to be nearly done. Have just spent a little time going through the history of those involved with a focus on Peter Wall, a few of his plays have been dogs from the outset or failed to maintain traction but when you look at the list he's clearly had some pretty solid tech shells that have shown solid returns for those set early.

Peter Wall's record, from lows
    BRN 20 bagger, tech

SAS 25 bagger, tech
    MYQ 50 bagger, tech
    MMJ 3 bagger
    OOK Disallowed, tech
    PUR crap
    MNB crap
    ACU crap, tech
    ZYB Disallowed, tech
    NSL 10 bagegr
    CLA Disallowed
    TTL tech shell??

With the register here the impact of any acquisition based run increases significantly. Over the last few months around 90m shares have changed hands from a total of 174m shares on issue and I'm pretty confident that there has been a net increase in the T20 holdings, in short stack and crunch looks to be near complete as is confirmed by the chart
    ttl.PNG

With the company cashed up and on the hunt for an acquisition I'm struggling to see this not provide at some stage.
    2018-02-21_23-16-20.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.